Monday, February 5, 2007

restless night

Now, I'm usually a very deep sleeper but last night I woke up about 4 times during the night. I'd been biten by sandflies numerous times while I was in Akaroa and the ichy bites were now at their worst last night. It was horrible :( I know that I'm not suppose to cratch them but it's hard when you wake up to find yourself scratching

At least I don't have to be at the hospital today, otherwise I'm not sure that I'd be able to function at all!

Got a friend's birthday dinner to go to tonight and hopefully I'll be able to meet up with other friends later tonight at sparks in the park


I haven't gone to church since being in Chch but I have been listening to sermons on my laptop. I know that I need fellowship but I think that I'm doing ok at the mo. Will get on to it soon.

No comments: