Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Tired

Work is tiring. 6pm-midnight is long especially when you're on your feet the whole time (aaand when you have to get up for school the next morning). I'm feeling a little under the weather today. I've taken the day off so I should be fine by tomorrow. My feet hurt. I'm going to invest in some compfy black shoes for work. I thought that I'd hold out until I've received my first pay check, but alas, it must be done. oh well, enough with the moaning. I guess it makes me appreciate that I'm going to be a doctor some day... :) And having the part time job is helping to teach me how to cope with long hours. Since I'm not on call for Healthcare of the elderly of General Practise, I have a pretty slack timetable (in comparision to 8am-11pm).

I'm suppose to be doing work, school stuff. You know, the kind that is important for my future career. I have no excuses not to. I really don't! Hmmm, I don't want to. very silly, I know. I've got OSCEs next week and so I really should. maybe I should go in search of a motivation tool. Until then... facebook is such a time waster but so tempting.

No comments: