Thursday, November 29, 2007

Hong Kong

I arrived yesterday and I already like this place. Politeness and curteousy seems to be a lot more prevalent here. Aaaand, I can access my blog. Woo hoo.

Kristy lives in the new territory, just north of Hong Kong. The view from her family's 58th floor apartment is spectacular. I will definitely take lots of photos. The building has about 75 floors so that makes the Jaimao Tower seem very unimpressive in comparision. I left my guide and map of Hong Kong at the apartment this morning but that's alright, I think I'll just wonder around near Kristy's work this morning.

Kristy's office is right above a cafe. "Graze Cafe", the company that she works for owns it. I had real coffee this morning. I don't mean starbucks but actual coffee with real milk. Yaaaay, it was a fantastic way to start the day. So now? I'm off to explore my surroundings.

http://hk.bcmagazine.net/hk.bcmagazine.issues/bcmagazine_webissue237/12megabites.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great. Here you can get more information and facts about hong kong and history. Map of hong kong

Anonymous said...

hi...nice post indeed...Here you can get more information and facts,tourist,travels, about hong kong and history. Map of hong kong