Saturday, December 29, 2007

Richmond - bigger than you think?

I was very pleased to find out that we have over 14,000 people living in Richmond. I thought that it was pretty cool until someone pointed out that my school in chch had about 2,000 pupils. That means it's only 7 of my old high school! oh dear, at least we can say that we're down to earth...

My cousin Lin and I went to the richmond summer yesterday. This market occurs once a year. Managed to score some bargains at the secondhand book stall. woo hoo!

I'm meeting up with my dear friend Yasmin today. She's young, beautiful, intellegent with a wonderful heart for God. hehehe, almost sounds like a personal.

I'm blogging while in my dining room in Richmond with 3 people in the ajoining kitchen. There are few moments when I'm alone in the house. It's not actually a big thing, quite a pleasant contrast to being home alone in chch. I'm constantly getting interrupted but oh well :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.