Thursday, May 22, 2008

Love

I have an announcement. It's too much to keep inside. I'm in love with Joe Roth. He's goregous, funny, strong, tall, creative and much much more. So... he's only a charcter in a book, does it make me that lame? lol, don't answer that question. Just in case you're wondering what book it is 'Last Chance Saloon' by Marian Keyes.

Romance novels are so bad for making girls dream. Buut, the comforting thought is that surely, this sorta guy must exist somewhere in my future. Prehaps in another world when I don't have an Ethic's essay due tomorrow and MASSIVE finals at the end of this year. Oh well, no harm in dreaming but that little bit longer before I do more work

1 comment:

Abigail... said...

I was JUST thinking about you today, and now I've tagged you on my blog...so go see what you need to do! :-)