Friday, June 6, 2008

For Abbey

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read the player’s blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

WHAT WERE YOU DOING 5 YEARS AGO:
1. Studying Anatomy at Otago University
2. Going to Christian groups as a buddhist
3. Attempting to put my physical appearance at lowest priority
4. Rediscovering myself
5. Having accomodation issues - growing as a person

FIVE THINGS ON YOUR TO-DO LIST TODAY?
1. Sit my OSCE (exam)
2. Hang out with Yasmin
3. Visit Suss
4. revise CV
5. wash my car

FIVE SNACKS YOU ENJOY?:
1. Chicken salad (as a meal or snack, i'm not fussed)
2. Chocolate
3. Wedges - I make the best wedges :)
4. Potato chips - mainly the healtheries ready salted variety
5. Fruit -esp in salad form

FIVE THINGS YOU WOULD DO IF YOU WERE A BILLIONAIRE:
1. Travel - I'd spend a significant period of my life doing this. There's just so much to learn and see!
2. Finish off my medical degree and do my elective in reasonable luxury :)
3. Give to charity after decent researching and contemplating
4. Take some Business and investment papers, then invest
5. Give to my family - no hurry, they're not desperate at the mo

FIVE OF YOUR BAD HABITS?:
1. Speaking before thinking
2. Trying to squeeze too much into a day
3. Daydreaming
4. Being impatient
5. Being impulsive (though this can often be a good thing too)

FIVE PLACES WHERE YOU'VE LIVED:
1. Clydesdale St, Christchurch
2. Carrington Hall, Dunedin
3. Elder St, Dunedin
4. York Place, Dunedin
5. Queen St, Nelson

FIVE JOBS YOU'VE HAD:
1. Paper run
2. Berry picking
3. Waitressing
4. Waitressing
5. Waitressing

TAG YOU'RE IT!:
Nam
Pierre
Emma
Lydia
No 5th person cos all other bloggers I have on my list have been tagged

No comments: