Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Thinking out loud

Now that nobody really reads my blog, I feel a since of freedom. I guess partly cos I'm at the bottom and everything else is a bonus. But also, I can write whatever I like and not have to worry about being incredibly boring or negative or whatever.

To be perfectly honest, I've been feeling pretty crappy. I've spent a significant part of my day being annoed! I read the bible briefly before and that helped lots but then I got distracted. (Brief break to read my daily reading). Ok, my mind's a little clearer. It's times like this that I grow in God so I guess that I should be thankful. Hmmm, my negative mindset isn't exactly honoring God but I'm not going to pretend to be happy.

I'm having issues about putting certain ppl in their place. God has blessed me with some wonderful friends. The kind that are loyal, honest, loving, caring and will be there for me come what may. THEN there are others that are my more distant friends. I define close friends as those that have the virtues that I've discribed plus a few more. Some people haven't been blessed with some many dear friends as me. Their standard for close friendship is different. I guess I should stop complaining, show a bit of grace and be more thankful.

Ha! This blog has ended a lot more positively than I had anticipated :)

No comments: