Friday, August 24, 2007

the wait

It's 40 minutes before my Neuro OSCE. As you can tell, I'm studying very hard at the moment ;)
Oh, it's going to be so good once it's over. HOLIDAYS! woo hoo, I'm excited.

My classmate, not to mention anyone in particular Nick Laing says "this is a typical ASIAN blog". Apparently because of the enthusiasm?! does this mean that whities and darkies are boring and subdued?? I think that he's just silly.

Meanwhile on the topic of silliness, another classmate has just asked me if this is my case report...

So, what are my plans for the holidays? Well, tecnically I don't start my holidays til Saturady since I've got an ambulance run on Saturday night. I'm going to be sewing and hanging out with friends and family. Might go snowboarding again if I get the chance. Oh... there's a very expensive french reataurant that is looking for an experience part time waitress. As a spare of the moment thing, I walked in and enquired. They want to try me out on Monday night. I have mixed feelings about taking the job just that I'm leaving the country in about 2 months. Buut, I've got just over a year to work as a waitress (or other non-doctor positions). After that, it'd be inappropriate for me to do that. WOuldn't be too good if a customer came in and thought "hey, that waitress looks like Dad's doctor at the hospital" lol.

Although it'll probably be a lot of fun, it'll also be time consuming too. Soo... Monday night will be both trial for me as well as a trial for the restaurant.

now...back to the present. I'm in the computer room now where some of my classmates are walking in and out either waiting to examine a patient or has just finished examing a patient. Hmm, interesting times. Better head off now. Wish me luck!

No comments: