Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Creative Cookies

Katie and Thomas came over for dinner last night. I made chicken noodle soup from scratch since Abbey and I both weren't feeling very well. After this we all decorated cookies. I'd never done it before but I'd like to think that my dedication and immense concentration made up for my lack of experience.

The artist

the creations

This photo was taken before we all started eating our creations. More were made than can be seen in the photo but many were eaten while we were all decorating them.

2 comments:

Abigail... said...

woooo....take the cookie decorating tradition home to NZ. I feel sure everyone will thank you for it ;-)

And you look like QUITE the intense artist in that picture that I took! haha

Anonymous said...

The fun part about decorating cookies is that you eat them while you are decorating! Bible study was so good. I needed that!