Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Memphis Tennessee

I arrived here in Memphis on Saturaday night.

Jesse's mum's (Becky) is a doctor and her holiday office party was that night. I went to it with Becky and Greg (Jesse's dad). It was a lot of fun and I got the opportunity to meet quite a few doctors that night.

CIMG2436
I got to dance with Greg. He's a great dancer ( and so is Becky but I didn't do any swing dancing with her).

I'm having a great time in Memphis with Jesse's family. I've done so much. Hmmmm, so little time to discribe it all so I'll just list some of the highlights.

- Chruch at 2nd Presbyterian
- Shopping (I'm such a girl!)
- observered lots of hospital preocedures (including heart surgery!)
- went to the Rock 'n Soul museum
- walked down Beale St and the Missisipi river
- was the Duck's march at the Peabody hotel

Plus, I've been hanging out with the Wright family. They're lots of fun :) They've been taking great caring of me AAND Greg cooked us a fabulous southern dinner last night. Catfish... cornbread... and lots of other goodies.

3 comments:

Abigail... said...

yay! Seems like you're having fun..of course, its hard for me to imagine you NOT having fun. ;-)

And in other news, I hope you have a safe flight to Aussie tomorrow-my prayers are with you!
Thanks again for your time with me...you're a blessing!

Nam said...

Wow.. you look so beautiful Thida!! I would so ask you out if I'm a guy :P (No.. I'm not hitting on you, not intentionally anyway) Stay safe girl and have lots of fun!!

Tda said...

Hey Nam
I wouldn't complain if you were hitting on me ;)if only you were a guy... I'd definitely go on a date with you. I'm sure you'd be able to keep me entertained. Thanks for the compliment sweetie :)