Monday, December 18, 2006

Rest and Relaxation

I had a great day today. Besides a trip to the post office, I spent the day at home (my aunt's place in Sydney). I ate, did laundry, read, ate, hang out with Steph (my cousin),ate, watched a video. I'm now eating a Magnum ice cream while writing this post with one hand.

The video that I watched was "O Brother, Where Art Thou?" It's a good movie. I recommend it if you're looking for a comedy (Or some eye candy if you're a girl, lol). George Clooney is pretty attractive for an old dude (distinguished in other words). Besides, it's an old movie so he's much younger in it. The charactershad thick southern ascents which reminded me of my stay in the south (Texas and Tennessee). Oh the memories :)

7 comments:

Abigail... said...

loove that movie..good choice.
I'm going for my follow up doctors appointment today...they're going to wonder where my girlfriend is.

Pierre-Etienne said...

"it's an old movie so he's much younger in it" What's old for you? Come on, I was enrolled at uni when this movie came out, you can't call that old...

Tda said...

Ok Pierre. You bring up a good poing. I think that George was about 39yrs old in the movie (instead of in his mid 40s). He's still not within the age range that a 23yr old woman would normally date. However... half a decade younger quates to being much younger than he is now.That's what I meant

Tda said...

Abbey, I hope you told the doctors that I was busy finalising paper work for our new adopted daughter ;)

Pierre-Etienne said...

yep i actually got what you meant but i just refuse to admit i started uni a long time ago ;-)

Abigail... said...

Actually, the nurse asked about and said, "as soon as I saw your friend I thought she looked JUST like that girl from Grey's Anatomy!"

I totally resisted accusing her of thinking that all asians look alike....I'm so nice.

And I told her you and I broke up with irreconcilable difference.
;-)

Tda said...

I'm so offended! I look nothing like Christina! Man, that just adds to our opinion of THAT nurse!

any... Pierre, you're still a spring chicken ;)