Tuesday, January 16, 2007

by the sea

I drove back down to Christchurch today. I decided to stop in Kaikoura to eat some Poppy Thai takeaways by the beach. After a very short period of time, seagulls started to join me one by one. I quickly became aware of how many of them there were and decided to move away from the beach. There weren't many humans around and the seagulls didn't seem afraid of me at all! They followed me. When I as about 50m away from my car, some of them started to cirle about 1.5m above me! There were also several seagulls sheaking. I was so frightened! I ran back to my car in one piece but I felt preyed upon :( Seagulls are evil creatures.

2 comments:

Abigail... said...

SEE?! And you made fun of me for throwing coins at them...I was just protecting myself! ;-)

Lyds said...

Devil birds them things are!!!!