Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I'm in another internet cafe

I'm reached a new low. I've got Danny to the right of me and Ken (his friend to the left) both playing war craft. In my defence though, I'm blogging instead of being a geek. Blogging's cool and not geeky right? right?

Anyway... life's pretty good. Can't think of any exciting adventures to share with you all. Although, I did have a hot date with Mary! She's my brother's ex-girlfriend's mum. Hmmm, close family, yes. She's lovely.

I haven't started searching for a good church in chch, I kinda slept in on Sunday. We'll get there.

I saw the most adorable dog ever! ok, not quite as cute as Lukey (Em's dog) but still. Danny discribed the dog very well "He looks like a miniture bear". I couldn't help but smile at him and stare. He spotted me and I guess it was like love at first sight or something. He was on the other side of the road and ended up crossing over towards me. So gorgeous. I said hello and started patting him and then chatted with the owner for a bit so that I could spend a bit more time with the dog. He was definitely the highlight of my day. Made me smile :)

1 comment:

Abigail... said...

Blogging is TOTALLY not geeky ;-)

hehehe...

And good luck with the church search-its tough! But, I'll be praying for you!

PS. Maybe you should get a dog! OOooOOooo! Fuuuun! :-)