Sunday, January 14, 2007

Life without the internet

Oh my! I've been without the internet since Thursday. Ok, it hasn't been that long and I have cheated by using my cell phone to check my gmail but still! I suffered ;)

I didn't realise how much I've taken it for granted that I could just use the internet at home. We've got broadband in chch and so there's not much point in me keeping a dial up account in Nelson so... no internet.

How am I able to blog then you may wonder. Well, I couldn't resist temptation any longer. I'm at an internet cafe. I think that I should be able to cope till Tuesday-only 2 more sleeps till then :)

Life in Nelson's been pretty sweet. Hmmm, good food... great company. I can't complain. I've been reading, sleeping, eating and doing a little bit of work at the restaurant when they need me. Today, I went out for breakfast and then watched a movie("Open Season") with my eldest brother and my sister in-law (Bunmy and Gail).

Addiction is not a good thing. I know. Prehaps it's my vice. But hey, it's not interferring with anything important or hurting my relationships so I think that it'll be just fine. It'll cost me 4 whole dollars BUT I think that my bank account will cope.

No comments: