Saturday, January 20, 2007

Hot date

I've got a date with Catherine tonight :) we're going to the movies then out for dinner. should be lots of fun. I haven't seen the girls in months! She lots of fun and I love her (in a heterosexual way of course).

I was in the garden all of yesterday morning. Hmm, I think that I might go back out there later on today if it stops raining. The weeds at my place in chch have grown out of control! Danny asked our neighbour to recommend a gardener to us. The one she suggested was $50 per hour. Over my dead body!!! Even though i wouldn't be the one paying for it, I refuse to allow a loved one to pay that much for someone to pull out weeds. We're looking into other options now but in the meantime, I'll try to do as much as I can.

I've got a week before I start my clinical. Woo hoo! How exciting.

1 comment:

Abigail... said...

Life is about to get waaaay exciting for you! :-)

Cant wait to hear all about it.