Saturday, January 6, 2007

Still thinking

hmmm, i haven't written a post in several days now but I assure you that I'm still think. But the problem is writing down things that are blog-able yet interesting. oh well, flag attempting to be interesting. I'll just ramble!

Life's been pretty sweet. I've watched a couple of DVDs, worked for my mum, hang out with family. During my time in Nelson, I've been enjoying good food and great conversations.
.
I must say that I love my family. I really do. They're a great bunch of people. I'm thankful for them and I'm proud of them.

I've got church tomorrow morning which I'm looking forward to. Unfortunately, I haven't been spending much time with God this past week. I could come up with lame excuses but I won't bother. Ok, my mind's a blank canvas now. This is prehaps a good time to end my post and send a bit of time praying to God and listening to Him

1 comment:

Sam said...

Don't ease up! If you let it slide a little now, before long, you'll have gaps of two or three weeks!

I am, of course, referring to your wonderfully frequent blogging, but I guess it could refer to spending time with God too. :-)