Monday, November 20, 2006

Church in Texas

Getting up this morning was hard. Jet lag is not cool. It was worth it though. Abbey's little church is very sweet. I enjoyed singing the hymms and the people were very friendly. They have two sermons in the morning service (hard out!). It was a good thing that both sermons were interesting and required me to think otherwise I would have fallen fast asleep!

Lunch out with Abbey's family. The Abt family is adorable. The meals here are huge! Abbey and I went halves and still didn't finish our porkribs!

Girly chats and fun times with Abbey.

Evening church - good times with God

Dinner out with Abbey's sister's husband's father's family (hope you got that!) - more wholsome texan family time. Another huge meal and again, I'm very full.

3 comments:

Tda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abigail... said...

So, Thida, have you gained anymore weight yet?!
Just checking?

Fattie....

Remember that time when you told me that I "didnt woddle anymore"?!
Yeah, well....ummm....nevermind.

Brett said...

Hello Thida! Welcome to the one and only Nacogdoches, Texas. I'm curious, how Sushi in Nac could be so good. Especially by someone from NZ, where I would think it must be good. But hey, who knew? Not me. I haven't even at Sushi Ya yet. I'm very glad you're enjoying yourself so much! Reading your blog has made me even more remorseful that I am not coming home this weekend. But who knows what the future holds... =)