Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The Lumberjacks

I went to a university basketball game tonight. Stephen F. Austin State University (the Lumberjacks) vs Texas Collge. It was great fun. One of the highlights is as follows: The Lumberjacks were on the defence - One of the players got the rebound and next thing we see a breakaway - The closests player is many meters away from him - He gets near the hoop, jumps to acheive a spectacular slam dunk - He puts the ball into the hoop- pulls the hoop down and the ball flies back out! Hmmm... poor guy.

I'm off to Houston tomorrow morning with the hope of getting the plane ticket. It's turned out that Jeff is going to fix the car problem himself but we're still going to Houston anyway. Like I said, he was prepared to go for my sake in the first place. I'm sure that we'll have lots of fun on our roadtrip.

No comments: