Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Jetlag

I woke up at 3am this morning, took some antihistamines and then eventually fell alseep again.
Woke up at noon and went for a jog so I won't feel like a complete bum. Got lost so my workout was extended. I kepts calm and eventually found home. A little scary? Yes.

Abbey's sister Anna came over to bring me takeouts for dinner tonight. What a sweetie. My "tacos for 1" was enough to feed a family! Seriously! It's insane how big everything is here! It's not a complaint for sure. It just meant that I could eat dinner twice tonight. Mmmmm, TexMex is good!

Bible study tonight was great. I got to meet the girls in Abbey's lifegroup, they're such innocent darlings. Abbey and I tried to shock the girls by jokingly saying things like: "I'm really thirsty and need to get drunk really soon!" We studied the Shunammint woman tonight and then prayed for one another. After that, we all had a better perspective on life and we more at peace about the future. We were reminded about how God is perfect and has everything under control.

No comments: