Saturday, November 25, 2006

Post Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving dinner at the Abt family was great. The food was fantastic. however, I didn't do the meal justice since I was still full from thanksgiving lunch. The dinner made me appreciate how much americans love fruit pies. A few quotes about pies were read. Later on, we even toasted and drunk to pie. lol My first thanksgiving ended with us all watching "miracle on 34th street". The start of the movie was very similar to the start of our morning; watching a parade while sitting on the window sill.

Abbey's parents took Abbey, Anna and I to go see "Stranger than Fiction" today. We all really enjoyed the movie. It was funny, clever and left a good after taste to ponder over. The secret to a great movie.

I patted miniture horses.

Girl's night tonight.

No comments: