Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Problem Solved

It's all sorted. Jeff Abt (Abbey's dad) and I are going to Houston on Wednesday morning. He's great and was willing to make the 2hour trip (4hours return) for my sake so that I could redeem my free ticket. It would cost over US$600 for a flight from Memphis to Sanfransico otherwise.

Even though it can be thought of as a substitution for my planned trip into Houston to catch my flight there on the 13December, I couldn't help but still feel a bit guilty (for obvious reasons). But the great news is that he's going to get work done on his Lexus (under Warrentee) on Wednesday in Houston so I'm not the only reason for the trip. We're just doing it earlier than he would have otherwise. Woo hoo! I couldn't have asked for a better solution. I'm thankful and guilt free. God is awesome :)

1 comment:

Pierre-Etienne said...

Looks like you are enjoying your trip :)
I am impressed by your new blog, that's quite a start, you blog more than Abbey! I bet she didn't expect such a good student ;-)